Empire promotes and enhances Health and Safety at Sea, Prevention of Human Injury or loss of life and welfare of our employees.
The Company is committed to providing a Quality service, which consistently & continuously meets the requirements of its customers whilst protecting assets under its care, its employees and the environment.
The Company aims at safety and environmental excellence which is accomplished though the following objectives:
- To provide for Safe Practices in ship Operation and a safe and healthy working environment.
- To prevent loss of human life and personal injury.
- To prevent damage to the ship, her cargo and the environment.
- To ensure that seafarers’ work environment on board ships promotes occupational safety and health
- To assess all identified risks to its ships, personnel and the environment, establish appropriate safeguards and operate the ships within ALARP (“as low as reasonably practicable”) levels of risk;
- To continuously improve Safety Management skills of personnel ashore and aboard ships, including preparing for emergencies related both to Safety, Health & Environmental Protection.